Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Arms Workout

Yesterday I went to the gym. I have a gym instructor friend that helps me to work out on some of my problem areas. Well, because I am tight budgeted person, I didn't hire her! :)

Alright, to start off my work out: First, I did a 30 minute Cardio on the Treadmill.

Second, worked my way on the eliptical, then my instructor friend assited me in doing my arms.

Here they are:

I do bicep curls (down to half, then half upwards both in 12 reps. Then I do full bicep curls)
Then Tricep (same as above)
Then a Front curls
Then I don't know the name of this exercise but the position was I am on a squat position then My arms on the side of my chest. I am extending my arms backwards(this is for triceps) for 12 reps too. (Hope you got that)


Then I repeat the entire workout again. Then I finished off with a 3 minute RUN on the treadmill.




That's how my work out goes!


Don't forget to watch out for that bad caloriessss intake!

No comments:

Post a Comment